We are growing and need GREAT people to come on board to help continue servicing our clientelle, providing quality landscaping and property services.
CURRENT POSITIONS AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY!!
- Daily execution of projects with a crew of 2-4 people
- Organize equipment/labour/materials for daily tasks pertaining to project
- Responsible for safety on site, employee and client concerns related to the day
- Report to project manager daily updating progress, issues etc.
- Decipher plans, execute using best practices within scope of the project
- Snow plow/salting route during winter season
Maintenance Supervisor/Operations Manager:
Duties: -Supervise crews of 2-5 people
- Responsible for quality control on all property maintenance and snow sites
- Managing route logistics for crews, lawn care list and scheduling
- Property managers’ contact person regarding site issues, extras etc.
- Responsible for daily crew activities/schedules/contract execution/client relations
- Ability to quantify extras to signed contract/measure and price according to our system
- Operations duties: vehicle, equipment maintenance, safety procedures, staff meetings, suppliers
- Safety duties: Safety rep for OHSA regulations, safety supplies, monitor minutes for tasks
- Snow route/supervisory: maintain plow/salting route in winter months, manage snow team
-Minimum 5-10 years experience in landscape industry/horticultural field, specifically property maintenance and snow and ice management -Clean driving record and ability to work long hours -Technical abilities preferred: small engine repair, automotive, plows/salters, trailer electrical -Horticultural certificates and designations are not required, but beneficial
- Salary with benefits, 3 weeks holidays, based on experience and qualifications
COME JOIN A WINNING TEAM TODAY!!